Heating Service In New Jersey or NJ
Are you seeking a Heating Service in New Jersey? If yes, then you came to the right place. If your furnace or heater is not performing as optimally as it should or has completely broken down, get in touch with Rooter Drain Service right away. We offer innovative heating services to homes in New Jersey. With decades of experience in the HVAC industry, our team has the experience and training to address all your heating system service needs. To receive help with a defective heating system, give our team a call by phone at (201) 315-6655 to book an appointment.
Experienced in All Heating System Makes & Models
As a New Jersey native, we know how brutal the temperatures are during the winter. This is why having a well-functioning heater is of utmost importance. If your heater is emitting strange noises, not producing enough heat, or not turning on at all, Rooter Drain Service offers a wide range of heating services in New Jersey to keep you and your family warm and cozy.
We are experienced in the different heating system brands and can handle all model types, including units with advanced features such as the Nest Smart Home HVAC.
Our services include:
- Heating repairs
- Heating replacement
- Heating system tune-upWe are experienced in the different heating system brands and can handle all model types, including units with advanced features such as the Nest Smart Home HVAC.Furnace Repair Services
Keep your family safe and warm with heating services and furnace repair solutions from Rooter Drain Service. Our technicians have provided fast and efficient service to residents in New Jersey and New York, right when they need it. With over 25 years of experience, we’re the company home and business owners trust the most. If your heating system is malfunctioning, contact a certified technician on our team. Call us directly at (201) 315-6655 or schedule an appointment online.6 Reasons Your Furnace is Short Cycling & Ways to Fix
1.) Weak Airflow
A furnace with weak airflow is typically caused by three factors:
Dirty Air Filters
If not changed every 60-90 days, the air filters throughout your home will become severely clogged, produce minimal airflow, and overheat.
Dirty Blower Wheel
Built-up dirt on the fans will cause an unclean blower wheel to operate inefficiently or for shorter periods of time. If left uncleaned, repairs could be costly.
Clogged Air Supply Vents
If your ventilation system is blocked or closed, it could cause untransferred heat to build up and overheat your system. Keeping all vents in your home or business open provides adequate space for heat to transfer from the vents into the open air.
2.) Malfunctioning Thermostat
- Your thermostat has a number of components. Consequently, reasons for defection or short cycling may include:
- Thermostat location
- Old wiring
- Battery replacementThe most effective solution for a faulty thermostat is to contact a professional right away. Seek the opinion of an electrician to determine if thermostat rewiring or relocation is needed. If not assessed by a certified technician you may injure yourself or someone else.
3.) Flame Sensor
A corroded or dirty flame sensor will prevent your furnace from sustaining a flame to warm your home. Contact professional heating services or repair technicians for a thorough evaluation of your system.
4.) Blower Motor & Assembly
Blower motors help circulate warm air within your home. Though rare, your furnace may cycle without the blower motor running. If this happens, your furnace will kick-off due to insufficient air transfer. Hold your hand up to a vent while the heat is on. If you can’t feel airflow, this is a sign of a damaged furnace. Our team of certified technicians provides convenient heating services to homeowners in areas such as Jersey City, Haverstraw, Newark, Slatsburg, and Tom’s River. We have the tools necessary to inspect and fix a defective blower motor. Give our staff a call at (201) 315-6655 to receive assistance with your heating system.
5.) Flue Pipe
Flue pipes are typically located on the roof of your home or business. When clogged by leaves, debris, or other contaminants, it causes your furnace to overheat and shut down.
6.) The Furnace is Too Large
A heating system that’s too large for your home will abruptly end operation nearly every cycle. Unfortunately, the only resolution is to replace your existing furnace with a unit that matches the size of your home or business.
Heat Pump Repair & Maintenance
If your heat pump isn’t operating properly, don’t panic. Although you may have reason to be concerned, many heat pump issues can be solved easily. Our team offers innovative heating services for broken heat pumps in areas such as New York and New Jersey. Give our staff a call by phone at (201) 315-6655 to receive help with an inefficient heat pump system.
Let’s take a closer look at the most common heat pump issues:
Top Types of Heat Pump Problems
1.) Heat Pump Does Not Operate
If your heat pump isn’t running, lack of electricity or a faulty thermostat could be the cause. Verify your thermostat is receiving power and is functional. A component within your system or electrical fuse may need to be replaced or reset. Always turn off the power before replacing a blown fuse.
2.) System Will Not Heat or Cool the Living Space
When a heat pump doesn’t work properly, you may not receive adequate cooling or heating. Our team of licensed contractors offer heating services for homes and will resolve various types of issues such as blocked vents, dirty air ducts, or unclean coils. Fixing the issues in your heating system will eliminate inconsistent temperatures in your living space. If dirty, change your air filters and clean your coils.
Other parts of your system that may need cleaning include:
- Air handler
- Auxiliary heating elements3.) The Blower is Not WorkingThe most likely cause of an inoperable blower is a broken belt. If this is the case, don’t try to repair it. Save time by purchasing a new belt that’s consistent with the make and model of your heat pump.4.) Incorrect CyclesShort cycling is typically caused by an issue within your thermostat. In some cases recalibrating your thermostat will solve the problem.
Other probable resolutions include:
- Changing the air filters
- Replacing the thermostat
- Installing new valves
- Cleaning fan5.) Strange NoisesHeat pumps installed without proper insulation will make noise. Nevertheless, rattling and squeaking are two abnormal sounds that may be cause for concern. Rattling sound indicates a loose component that needs to be tightened. Alternatively, squeaking noises are more serious. Contact an HVAC technician for a thorough evaluation of your heat pump.
Best Heating Services In New Jersey
Here are some of the best heating services in New Jersey:
- Offers free, no-pressure in-home price estimates for new heating system installations.
- Call (201) 315-6655 to get started.
PHD Mechanical Inc:
- Provides heating services in Denville, NJ, and Morris County.
- Call (201) 315-6655 for appointments in Denville, Morris Plains, and surrounding areas.
- Offers heating services in New Jersey.
- Schedule online or call their New Jersey location.
- Provides flat-fee pricing for heating services.
South Jersey Energy Service Plus:
- Expert heating repair, replacement, and installation services in South Jersey.
- Contact them to learn about their services.
Russo Bros. & Co:
- Offers heating repair and replacement services in Northern NJ.
- Schedule heating services by calling (201) 315-6655
- Provides emergency heating repair services in Northern NJ.
Before you hire an HVAC contractor, do some checks. Make sure they have a current license. Verify they carry insurance too. Doing this upfront prevents issues later. It makes the service smooth and safe.
Finding a good HVAC company for heating services in New Jersey takes some work. Check their information, services, and reviews first. Make sure they are licensed and protected too.
Quality heating and cooling helps homes and businesses stay comfortable. Schedule any furnace or heat pump repairs fast. Taking these steps leads to long-term happiness.